Welcome to Sunset Vistas Luxury Beach Resort
Florida Vacation Resort Rental Condo on Treasure Island near Tampa and St. Pete Beach
Welcome to the new, Sunset Vistas luxury beachfront condo resort on Treasure Island, Florida. The Deluxe Sunset Vistas Resort are fresh brand new all-suite condos located directly on the aquamarine waters of the Gulf of Mexico; located a short driving distance away from Tampa and St. Petersburg, perfect as a beach vacation resort rental!
Sunset Vistas condo provides: two bedrooms with two full bathrooms complete with linens and towels. Sunset Vistas has a new fully furnished kitchen, cheerful breakfast bar, dish washer and rich granite countertops. Sunset Vistas Condo also includes cable, central A/ C and heating, ceiling fans, washer and dryer and a spectacular private balcony with incredible Gulf views.
Feel free to relax at this impressive luxury beachfront resort condo. Sunset Vistas Resort is a verdant paradise with waterfalls throughout, large pool, fitness center, whirlpool spas and café complete with WiFi Internet. For your convenience, there is a media center as well. The weather is also heavenly year-round with a low of 70 degrees in January and a high of 90 degrees Fahrenheit in August.
Every “Tommy Bahama”- style suite provides two bedrooms (each with a queen-size bed), a separate living/dining room with a queen sofa bed, a fully furnished kitchen, washer/dryer and a private balcony with a 180 degree breathtaking panoramic view of the Gulf of Mexico.
At Sunset Vistas you can cool off in a large resort swimming pool (with a separate children's pool), relax in our whirlpool spas, revitalize in the spacious fitness center or refresh yourself by the fountains in the tropical courtyard.
Satisfy your cravings at our cafe/convenience store and sample a tropical cocktail at the beach bar.
Explore some of the world's finest beaches, parasail or jet ski, fish from nearby John’s Pass Fishing and Shopping Village or experience the unique Salvador Dali and Florida International Museums.
Busch Gardens and an array of attractions are easily accessible.
Golf, Tennis and Tropicana Field (home of the Tampa Bay Devil Rays) are only minutes away!
- Tommy Bahama Style furniture
- Master Bedroom Queen size Bed
- Second Bedroom Queen size Bed
- Two Bathrooms with granite counter tops
- Tub and Shower in each Bathroom
- Hair Dryer in Bathroom
- All Linens and Towels provided
- Walk in Closets
- Separate Dining / Living Room areas
- Gulf Views from the kitchen through to the dining and living room
- Gulf views from the Master Bedroom
- Living Room with Sofa Bed.
- Fully equipped kitchen with sink disposal unit and dish washer
- Fridge and Freezer with Ice Maker
- Oven Range with cookware and utensils
- Breakfast Counter with Bar Stools
- Dining Room with Dining Table and Chairs
- Granite Counter Tops
- Two TV's with DVD Players
- Free Cable TV
- Stereo / CD Player
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Washer and Dryer in unit.
- Central A/ C and Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- FM Radio Alarm Clock
- Spectacular Views from Private Balcony
- 24 Hour front desk
- Cafe / Convenience store
- Beach side Tiki Bar
- Exercise Room
- WiFi Internet in the Cafe, Cafe Deck and Media Room
- Tropical Courtyard and Waterfalls
- Free Form Resort Pool beach side
- Two Whirlpool Spas beach side
- Children's wading pool beach side.
- Covered Reserved parking
- Close (Walk) to shops, restaurants, banks and bars.
- Close to Historic Johns Pass shopping and Dining Boardwalk.
- Close to Casino Boat Cruises, Jet Ski and Boat rental, Fishing Charters. Para Sailing.
In the Nearby Area
Sunset Vistas is conveniently located next to every form of vacation entertainment you can imagine. Enjoy your pick of Sea World, Disney World, Busch Gardens, Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks, Lowry Park Zoo, Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center as well as a multitude of Museums, Concert Halls Theatres and Aquariums!
- In nearby St. Petersburg you can enjoy fascinating museums, The Pier, and Fort De Soto Beach (recently rated the top beach in the United States).
- Tarpon Springs is a quaint Greek fishing village known for sponge diving. In Tampa you will want to visit historic Ybor City, the Florida Aquarium, Lowry Park Zoo, MOSI (Museum of Science and Industry) and of course Busch Gardens and Adventure Island.
- Make Sunset Vistas your home to experience Tampa Bay Devil Rays baseball, Buccaneer NFL football or Lightning NHL hockey.
- Our staff will be delighted to help steer you in the direction of your most memorable vacation experience!
We look forward to seeing you at Sunset Vistas Luxury Beachfront Condos in Treasure Island Florida!
Get a Map
12000 Gulf Blvd
Treasure Island, FL 33706